Campus Accounts Receivable System (CARS) Billing
Most student charges are billed through the Campus Accounts Receivable System (CARS). Items on your CARS account may include registration fees, campus housing and telephone, University Health Services, CalSO, and other miscellaneous debts. The charges may be due this month or sometime in the future. For example, housing contract charges are assessed in the summer for the following academic year and are due in ten monthly payments beginning in August.
Billing statements are produced each month as long as the account has an outstanding balance or if the account had activity during the billing cycle. Bills are presented online through Sallie Mae’s Net.Pay application. A courtesy e-mail will be sent to students when a new billing statement is generated. However, students are responsible for keeping their billing account current, whether or not they have received the e-mail notification.
Use Bear Facts to:
- Access your monthly CARS e-Bill statement
- Submit electronic payment from a checking or savings account
- See up-to-date CARS account balances
- Confirm receipt of CARS payments
- Review list of refunds and aid disbursed issued through CARS
- Review the status of your financial aid
- Obtain information on financial, academic, or administrative blocks on your registration
- Confirm processing of health insurance waiver or residency status
CARS e-Bill information is updated monthly. Other CARS information on Bear Facts is updated nightly.