Campus Accounts Receivable System (CARS) Billing
Most student charges are billed through the Campus Accounts Receivable System (CARS). Items on your CARS account may include registration fees, campus housing and telephone, University Health Services, CalSO, and other miscellaneous debts. The charges may be due this month or sometime in the future. For example, housing contract charges are assessed in the summer for the following academic year and are due in ten monthly payments beginning in August.
Billing statements are produced each month as long as the account has an outstanding balance or if the account had activity during the billing cycle. Bills are presented online through Higher One’s Net.Pay application. A courtesy e-mail will be sent to students when a new billing statement is generated. However, students are responsible for keeping their billing account current, whether or not they have received the e-mail notification.
Use Bear Facts to:
- Access your monthly CARS e-Bill statement
- Submit electronic payment from a checking or savings account
Use the "My Finances" page in CalCentral to:
- See up-to-date CARS account balance and transactions
- Confirm receipt of CARS payments and aid disbursements
- View a list of refunds
- Confirm processing of health insurance waiver, residency status, or other billing adjustments