Student Billing Services

Foreign Currency Bank-to-Bank Transfer

The most efficient means for international students to pay their CARS bills is through Western Union's Bank-to-Bank Transfer. This simple and secure payment option allows you to choose a foreign currency and obtain a locked-in, competitive exchange rate.

Advantages to using Western Union's Bank-to-Bank 24/7 Transfer

To Make a CARS Payment in Foreign Currency

Step 1: Get Ready

Step 2: Link to Western Union

Step 3: Get Quote

Step 4: Bank Transfer

Western Union Transfer Diagram


If you have questions about your CARS bill, contact Cal Student Central

Phone: 510-664-9181

Address: 120 Sproul Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720

Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (phones closed Noon – 1:00 p.m.)

Email: Open a case