The Fee Payment Plan (FPP) allows for qualified registration fees to be paid in five monthly installments. For current registration fee amounts, visit the Registrar's web site. FPP enrollment is established on a per semester basis, not an academic year.
When you enroll in the FPP, you will be required to pay a non-refundable participation fee of $60*. The non-refundable FPP participation fee will be due with the first installment.
*Fee - subject to change (per semester)
How to Enroll in FPP:
- Select the Plan
- Review the Installments
- Complete the Agreement
- Review and Save the Installment Schedule
- Submit your first payment
Note: FPP enrollment is established on a per semester basis, not on an academic year. Additionally, fees must be assessed (min. balance of $600) before you can enroll in FPP.
Deadline to Enroll in FPP:
- Fall Term: September (refer to second installment due date)
- Spring Term: February (refer to second installment due date)
- Summer Term: Not eligible